Monday, July 21, 2008

Loathing myself.. ..

deserted my blog again...

vowed many times that i will update my blog but failed...due to:

1. Loads of never-ending lab reports to be done
2. Loads of assignments piling up non-stop
3. Student's Representative Committee Stuff - which I think it's rather troublesome..X_X
4. Club and Societies...

well, because of this, I've got no time to practice my precious violin, read my favourite manga or even play my maple story.... ....

If I were given a chance, I would wanna drop option 3. You know why? It's because it's taking too much of my time and energy. This thing occupies too much of my study time and I feel like I'm dropping behind from my studies. Oh man~ I wanna focus on my studies like when I was in secondary school, foundation or even my Year 1 Sem 1 in the university. How I miss the days where I can study whenever I want, do a few proposals, minutes or agendas, have a few short club meetings than sitting there feeling tension whenever there is a SRC meeting.

Argh~

I want this to end ASAP. I'll hope this semester ends fast cause I wanna have a long, relaxing three months holiday without SRC... ...

But... ...there's one more semester for you to survive... ...

Argh~ I pray hard that my new sem in Year 2 will end as fast as possible cause I wanna hand over my post to someone else already...By then, I shall laugh out loud! Hahahaha! No more SRC, bye bye SRC!! I really hope that day comes!

I REALLY WISH THAT DAY POPS OUT RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!!! I WANT IT RIGHT NOW!!!

puff~

It's impossible~! T_T

No comments: