Friday, July 25, 2008

Tolerating others... ...

Back to blogging.. ..

Which it's somehow miraculous for me to actually have the mood to babble.. ..

Feel somehow happy coz it's Friday... ...weee~~

Back to topic.. ..

Living for half a year in Kampar now really taught me a lot of stuffs aside of how-not-to-step-on cow's-shyt. Living with my friends somehow help me build up my tolerance and my EQ.

However, tolerating your friends or your coursemates means you have to suffer excruciating pain. Where? Especially your heart... ...the feeling of anger starts to build up in your heart till you want to whack that person right now... ...

but... ...I'm not that eager to do so at times... ...

Maybe I'm just too kind-hearted... ...

weird, huh?

Reason is, I don't wanna create unwanted quarrel..Plus, it takes up your energy and time to begin and end a quarrel... ...After all, I am going to see my friends in the campus for another 2 years.

Tolerate + No quarrel = Peace... ...

From another perspective, tolerating too much might not be a good thing... ...First, free oxygen radicals will build up when you are in stress or in anger which, in long run, will affect your body's health... ...

Second, people will tend to BULLY and FULLY UTILIZED you if you keep quiet all the times. People might think you are easily manipulated. In other words, YOU BAGAIKAN ALAT UNTUK DIGUNA TANPA U SEDARI because you are just too BENDUL LURUS. (Translation: straight)

I tried the second option before...by being cold to them. To tell you the truth, I have mixed feelings. I felt bad when I treat them that way. On the other hand, I'm feeling extremely angry and disappointed with that person since I trust him/her sooo much.

Back stabbed or rather feel being cheated... ...

Should I continue to tolerate? Or voice out anything that I don't feel right or fair to me?

Confuse... ...

Help? Anyone? X_X

1 comment:

Perla said...

dont let those pricks get onto you. i cant imagine living with those kind of people if they treat you that way. unless you can bear to shut an eye and whistle a jolly tune like nothing happened, i'd say you better find new housemates.